Thursday, January 20, 2011

See that little thing on the side there??

That my friends is a countdown towards my mates wedding day. She's getting married in exactly that many days and i have exactly that many days to lose the weight i've been threatening to lose for a loooong time now. I needed something to get me going and i figured why not a countdown permanently reminding me that the days are going by and this weight isn't gonna leave by itself. Although that would be freakin awesome! If anyone (other than my awesome friend Lauren ) reads this it would be great if you could let me know what you did to lose weight and what was the reason behind it and did it actually WORK? It's always great to hear other peoples experiences. Makes me feel less alone while i battle to pass on the chocolate cupcakes to my husband instead of hiding them in the cupboard for later. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, what weight do you have to lose!!!! YOU ARE SO SKINNY!!! I have like seven zillion kilos to lose!! Nik, you have the most perfect figure ever. AHHH!!

    ReplyDelete