Monday, January 17, 2011

My First this year

I've wanted to write a blog for a while but never really knew what to write about. I'm not particulary good in any one field and i don't have a mind blowing social life. Nor do i have the budget to support a hobby of shopping so there will be no outfit posts here. Feel free to bypass me now. Or not, and watch me as i stumble through this and hopefully come up with something worth reading. Cause if i'm honest,  (which i really hope to be throughout this) it would be freaking awesome if i had followers and comments and maybe the odd gift sent my way. :) If that doesn't happen, at least i'll have something to read through (in a dark room all by myself) when this is done.

Let me tell you about myself. I'm 27 with 2 kids, 1 husband, 2 dogs, 2 hamsters, 1 rabbbit and a goldfish. I'm still trying to figure out which is the most admin. I'm not gonna write a whole column here cause i just don't feel like it so i'm just gonna list this bad boy out.
  • I hate geckos.
  • i'm scared of flying
  • I have this opinion that i'm always right.
  • I know my husband normally is
  • i daydream at work. A lot.
  • I've actually been caught sleeping at my desk.
  • I love food. All types.
  • This is one of the reasons i married my husband. He's an amazing cook.
  • I jest, i had no clue he could cook before we got married. I married him for his insane sense of humour.
  • Seriously, he's one funny guy. Who cooks. How lucky did i get?!
  • i work in a job i'm not entirely happy at.
  • i am looking at finding a new one.
  • I am lazy though.
  • I like taking photographs, but looking through all these blogs i've realised that thats nothing special unless your good at it.
  • Am i good at it?
  • Hell yeah.
  • i'm kidding.
  • No i'm not.
  • :)
There's a lot of stuff I haven't added on here but i'm done for now. If you come across this little blog feel free to leave me a comment or advice. I'm not promising a blog-a-day so it's gonna be more of a lucky draw wether i decide to write or not. It also depends a whole lot on wether or not i have anything vaguely interesting to write about. So.... days could go by friends. Days could go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment